Personally, I am very fussy when choosing my cleaners. I am allergic to strong smelling cleaners and chemicals so I always look for natural based products. I am truly a fan of using just vinegar to clean. I was introduced to Bio+Green Crystal, Crystal Compounds and Additives in Water Soluble Pouches. It is all zero waste, non toxic cleaner and so I decided to give it a try. Since I work with preschoolers, I am always sanitizing and cleaning. Some of my students with special needs tend to chew and bite on the toys so my cleaners have to be non-toxic and safe for children. I received the Child Safe Multi-Surface & Toy Crystals.
To use, I added a packet of the crystals to a spray bottle, then added 32oz of warm water. I shook it and it was ready to us. The crystals were tiny and I wondered how it would clean my surfaces. I used it to clean off our main table where the kids eat snack, and where we do small group lessons. I tried to smell as hard as I could for a smell but did not detect much of anything. The table was clean after a wipe, and there was no residue and my eyes did not sting from the cleaner, unlike chemical based cleaners. I have used it to spray down toys, and surfaces all around my classroom and even my home.
About Bio+Green Crystals
- Bio+Green Crystal is the first and only zero waste cleaning product additive on the market.
- It is non-toxic to humans and pets.
- 100% biodegradeable and formulated with plant and mineral based ingredients
- Even the packaging is 100% biodegradable
Child Safe Multi-Surface & Toy Crystals Features
- White Crystals
- Nutraceutical Grade Cleaner (Food Grade)
- Perfume Free
- Fragrance Free
- Bio Based Renewable Surfactants – Coconut or other Plant derived
- No Volatile Odor Component
- Sachet Makes 32oz Fluid Ounces
- SLS Free
- No Petrochemical
- Phosphate Free
- Water Soluble – Biodegradable Sachet
Go to Bio+Green Crystals to find out more about the company and their range of products.
Enter to win your own Child Safe Multi-Surface & Toy Crystals from Bio+Green Crystals below. Giveaway ends 3/14/12 at 12.01am EST. See terms and conditions for more information.